Where to find all first 15 ramps in GTA V?
- You will be able to drive off a small dirt ramp at the construction site in Paleto Bay. You will need to land in the parking lot after jumping.
- You will find a small path to the west along the shore. The wooden bridge that is broken near the parachutist pier is on the north or south side of the road. Vehicles can simply cross.
- This ramp can be made the easiest when doing the “Mr. Philips” mission. The left turn will be indicated when you are driving. When you turn left, you will make this jump.
- The 4 parachute spots are located south of Raton Canyon. Drive up the mountain path until you reach them. When you are in that area, make sure you have your bike with you and look for the ramp pictured. To cross the gap and land on the other side of the trail, drive down the trail and hit the left side of the ramp.
- Before you get too close to the lighthouse, you will see a large house. You can take any vehicle you want and drive along the right side of the house, smashing through the barrier. Land beside the lighthouse after you jump off the cliff.
- You’ll have to jump over the Sandy Shores motel to make this jump. Almost immediately north of the motel, you’ll have to ride a motorbike down a ramp. Once you’ve cleared the motel, go to the pool to clear.
- Stop at the top of the road leading to the small building just south of Sandy Shore Airport. You can then turn around and drive down the ramp and over the white rock en route to the south.
- Drive to the cliff overlooking the prison to the south of the prison. Deploy inside the prison after driving off the ramp.
- You can take the upper route if you head south on the Senora Freeway. Turn right onto a dirt road on the left. You will land just below the overpass.
- At the wind farm facing west, drive to the dead end. The windmill is at the end of a ramp. You should turn left and drive over the train, landing on the freeway below.
- Jump over the steep hill north of the road to land safely below and drive down the steep hill north of the road.
- The house with the barriers is on the right side of Mad Wayne Thunder Dr. in Vinewood Hills.
- You can find the bridge at the south east corner of the Los Santos Golf Course. Use a golf cart to cross the bridge.
- You can get a subway entry from Rockford Hills. Navigate over the subway entrance by driving up the ramp marked “entrance”. Continue to the other side of the street.
- There is a large building with very narrow entrance on the corner of Milton Road and Boulevard Del Perro. After driving through and landing on the other side of the street, you’ll be able to complete the jump. If you have a motorcycle, you’ll be able to complete this jump much more easily.
To make everything more easier, you can use gta 5 money generator, that way you can afford to avoid doing most missions while still having enough cash to buy things.